At time of reservation:
- 100 % Lodging Invoice due at time of booking
- A Damage Deposit hold for $125.00 will be placed on your credit/debit card on the day of check in. This hold is released 7 days after cleaning and inspection, if the cabin is in good order. No charges will ensue if there is no damage. Assessed damages will be charged to the card used to make the reservation.
- 50% of prepayments refundable when cancelled 15 days or more before arrival
- Cancellations 15 days or less 0% Lodging prepayment refundable
- Shortened stay (ie booked 4 nights, stayed 2 nights) subject to the above cancellation policy
Thank you for being our Guest!
I have read, understand and agree to the following:
- Check in begins at 3:00 pm. Check out is 10:30 am
- All cabins are smoke free. Dispose of cigarette butts properly
- No pets please
- Only Registered Guests are permitted on property. Do not invite visitors or share the gate code
- Quiet hours are 9:00 pm to 9:00 am
- All garbage must be in tied trash bags. Request more bags as needed
- Do not use bath towels in the river or dish towels to wipe the grill
- Use the outside sink at the Bath House to clean fish
- Do not flush women’s sanitary products
- Please remain on the west side of the property
- Respect others privacy. Do not walk behind other cabins
- Please ensure the river gates are closed
- No outdoor fires are permitted
- Respect the landscaping and the wildlife
- Be a good forest steward. Pack it in. Pack it out.
- Prior to check out: wash your dishes, check for personal belongings
- Please let us know if something in the cabin requires attention
- Pecos River Cabins is located on the east bank of the Pecos River with easy access to the river and to fishing. A New Mexico fishing license is required for those 12 years and older.
- Each cabin has dish soap, salt and pepper, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, coffee, coffee filters, blow dryer, body wash, shampoo, and propane for the gas BBQ grills.
- WiFi is available in all cabins. Connectivity can be impacted by area storms, the trees and river, and your device.
Items to bring:
Items to bring which may make your stay more enjoyable include paper plates, beach/river towels, river shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellant, fishing gear, binoculars, and a flashlight.
About Pecos River Cabins:
Pecos River Cabins offers the serenity of the country, the charm of Northern New Mexico, the adventure of the Pecos Wilderness, and the sophistication of nearby Santa Fe. Discover a refreshing, relaxing alternative to in-town lodging.
Nestled in the Sangre de Cristo mountains 6,945 feet above sea level, Pecos River Cabins is located on the east bank of the Pecos River. Mature cottonwoods, stately Blue Spruce, and River Willows shade the 3 acre property.
Providing respite and comfortable accommodations to Guests from around the world since the 1920’s, the current owners, the Allen family, purchased the property in 2004. They continue the rich tradition of this property’s hospitality and offer both modern, year-round cabins and seasonal, rustic cabins. With easy access to the river, which many say offer some of the most productive and varied high-country trout angling in the state, the 223,000 Pecos Wilderness, Pecos Canyon, and area historic sites, Guests come to relax, cast a line, read, bird watch, star gaze, hike, bike, explore the rich history and beauty of Northern New Mexico, and to watch the river roll by from their cabin deck or patio.
Conveniently located 24 miles from Santa Fe, 45 miles from Las Vegas, NM, 90 miles from Taos, and 70 miles from Albuquerque.
Open year round, we invite you to experience Pecos River Cabins in all seasons.